Dear Mr. Ted, and my best GRANDFATHER,
A man who taught a girl to live, to have faith, to be strong.
His name is Mr. Ted Achilles.
His name is Mr. Ted Achilles.
I took two buses and walked for one hour to school.
That was very hard for me, but God sent you to me and you saw me on the street.
You invited me to your office to learn English.
When I came to your office and started studying you made me your part of family -- I mean the SOLA family.
You helped me as your granddaughter, you gave me love that I never had.
You made a girls dormitory to help the girls who need help, you worked very hard to build SOLA.
Every day you picked me up from dorm to take me to the SOLA office,
You did not want me to fall and hurt myself.
My own family didn't think about me and care for me like this.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
WHO IS THIS KIND AND BEAUTIFUL MAN?
When I was sick you cared for me.
When I was upset you made me happy.
When I had a problem you helped me.
When I cried you cleaned my tears.
When I fell and hurt myself you felt the pain.
When I needed something you are the one who helped me.
When I felt like I couldn't do anything
you made me strong in my faith.
When I was scared you held me.
When I wanted to do something you supported me.
When I felt alone you gave me love and hugged me.
When I needed someone to help me GOD sent Ted Achilles.
When I talked to GOD he told me his name,.
When I open my eyes I saw a man with a beautiful heart.
And that's you Mr. Ted Achilles, my Grandfather, that's just you.
I love you and miss you all the time.
You are very special.
You are a very, very special gift that GOD gave to the whole world.
You have a very big and beautiful heart.
GOD loves you because you love others.
You helped a lot of people that the really needed help:
the poor, girls, disabled people and others.
I am a very lucky girl that I have you as my grandfather.
You started SOLA!
SOLA means everything
LOVE, PEACE, LEADERSHIP, STRENGTH, FRIENDSHIP,
AND MORE…
SOLA and you taught us to be strong.
You are the one who told me that I can do everything.
When I was sick everybody at SOLA --
All the girls are took care of me because
you taught them to love each other.
When I was sick it was you that took care of me when
even my family didn't know that I was sick.
I am not sure if it is ok to say or not but,
YOU ARE LIKE GOD's ANGEL TO ME.
SOLA HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.
GOD said help someone and give them love.
I will help you in everything.
You are a very special person to me and that's YOU!
You changed my life;
you changed a girl on the street to a person who can help herself,
have faith in herself and to help others.
I do not know how I can say "thank you" to you, because it's not enough to say.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING
You will be in my praying and my heart always.
I am so proud of you and I am praying for you all the time.
I pray that you have success in what you are working on now.
GOD will help you.
HOPE is a very strong word just keep the HOPE and LOVE and
GOD's name you will give you success,
INSHAH ALLAH
We love you so much and
you are a very special person to me in my whole life.
I can forget myself but I couldn't forget you.
You are the best person ever.
Everybody loves you and we care about you
I am so proud of you : )
MY GRANDFATHER IS THE BEST AND THIS IS YOU.
I love you so much and I miss you so much.
With hugs and kisses, your granddaughter,
— Sana S. (1/1/2011)
SOLA Afghanistan
SOLA Afghanistan

No comments:
Post a Comment