Monday, January 10, 2011

An inspiration in my life — Bethany E.

Dear Ted,

We have never met but through email, but you have been an inspiration in my life. When I first learned of your work at SOLA, it occurred to me just how little I was truly doing to improve the lives of others. While I had been given love and support from so many in my life, I was using it largely to better my own life. In witnessing your gracious efforts and commitment, my world was turned upside down. Your story was the catalyst that sent me into what is now a life of service, helping those truly remarkable people in this world get the resources to live the life they deserve. Thank you for inspiring me and others like me. If everyone hears your story and starts making changes to help others, we will overcome great obstacles in the future.

Bethany Eanes

No comments:

Post a Comment