Thursday, January 13, 2011

A precious gift from Roya E.

Please speak on my behalf on Mr. Ted’s birthday and please read with a very loud voice, the same as my pain’s voice, and let all know what SOLA means to me.

SOLA is house of silence for me, it is a school, a school of leadership to learn friendship and honesty toward each other. At SOLA there is a precious gift, a person whose name is Mr. Ted Achilles, a man who is special for everyone, who has a house in all SOLA students’ hearts.

For me, Mr. Ted is the shadow of my success, the mountain of support and the spice of my happiest moments. I have no more words to say but I can say, Happy Happy Birthday, Mr. Ted.

I want to tell nature and the world, “Hey world, be proud there is a man here who cares for others, I always remember January 14 as a golden bright day in my life.

With a heart full of wishes
Respect
Madam writer
The strongest Roya
SOLA Afghanistan

No comments:

Post a Comment