Dear Mr. Ted,
My name is Gina Moore. I am Marzya's host mom from America. I want to thank you for all that you have done and continue to do to help Marzya and all of the other young people through Sola and Solace. You have shown them kindness, love, and hope for the future. I am thankful that I have had the fortune to meet a number of the young people that you have helped. I can tell that you have been a very positive encouragement in their lives.
My name is Gina Moore. I am Marzya's host mom from America. I want to thank you for all that you have done and continue to do to help Marzya and all of the other young people through Sola and Solace. You have shown them kindness, love, and hope for the future. I am thankful that I have had the fortune to meet a number of the young people that you have helped. I can tell that you have been a very positive encouragement in their lives.
I am thankful that Marzya is able to stay at Sola and continue to learn while we try to get her accepted into college here in America. Because Marzya is now at Sola, we are able to have better communication with her via computers (email and skype) that we could not have when she lived in her village. This will be important as we continue the process of acceptance to college and when Marzya goes to apply for her visa.
In closing, I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May God always bless you and keep you safe!!
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR HELPING MARZYA!!
Sincerely, Gina Moore
No comments:
Post a Comment