Sometimes I think to myself about how my future will be... But suddenly while thinking something comes in my brain with the speed of 120km/sec and takes me out from the tension, and shows me the bright way of my best school of leadership in all the world which is SOLA and its guider Mr.Ted.........
He is the best person with a kind heart and if I do any things for my country, for my people, in the future, all of them will be the result of the kindness and struggling of Mr. Ted for Afghans....... Thank you very much Mr. Ted and a happy, happy birthday! I hope that life opens the window of happiness and healthiness for you and for SOLA..........
SOLA is my best school,
SOLA is the happiest school,
thankssssssssssssssssssss again Mr.Ted and happy birthday..............
SOLA Afghanistan
SOLA is my best school,
SOLA is the happiest school,
thankssssssssssssssssssss again Mr.Ted and happy birthday..............
SOLA Afghanistan
No comments:
Post a Comment