Sunday, January 9, 2011

Achieving success and happiness, by Sofia Z.

Dear Mr. Ted,

My aim of attending SOLA classes is to improve my English skills to a U.S. university level. My goal is to gain as much knowledge as I can and be a role model for my fellows Afghan women.

Helping my Afghan people to build a bright future and a peaceful environment for my homeland is one of my desires and goals in my life. After being part of SOLA, I have learned how to live my life by achieving success and happiness and how to have a handful of help without expecting any rewards.

Finally, I would like to thank you for all your hard work and enthusiasm in helping us, Afghan women, and I wish you a very Happy Birthday with lots of happiness and success in life.

Best regards,
Sofia Z.
SOLA Afghanistan

No comments:

Post a Comment