Happy, Happy, Happy… Birthday
T
o someone (Mr. Ted) who is always in my heart as my own family members!
Who helped me when I was lost in the storm.
Who helped me when I drowned in the pain of war.
Who helped me improve my knowledge.
Who taught me humanity.
Who taught me how to appreciate life.
Who taught me how to be confident.
Who taught me how to be a good leader.
And finally, who taught me what life means.
Mr. Ted; You were always kind to all of us at SOLA and I didn't see you upset once this year I have been a member of SOLA and SOLACE. Even though you were our boss, you have always treated us like a friend. SOLA was always helpful for me and a source of knowledge, and we learned lot of new things here. And you are very lucky that you have established this organization because you always will be in prayers. We all love you at SOLA and I run out of words when I say thank you to you. 
Thank you for all your help to us!
At the end I am wishing you this birthday to be one the most memorable birthdays in your life with your family and friends, and live more then you have expected.
Moreover wishing you best of luck and success in your work and goals!
Once again with a big hug I am wishing you the happiest birthday ever.
Thanks. Najibullah "Yousufi"
Director of Library
SOLA Afghanistan
No comments:
Post a Comment