Thursday, January 6, 2011

A real school of leadership, by Sabira M.

SOLA is a real school of leadership for Afghanistan especially for Afghan women. I have learned from and achieved lots of things because of SOLA.I have begun to gain leadership skills, which I am building on the independence and confidence that SOLA has given me. I don't think studying abroad just to improve one's English is enough. An Afghan woman also must lead. SOLA helped me in each step of my life towards my education and my ability to lead. SOLA found me a three-year scholarship in an American school to take the best advantage of education and experiences from the world. SOLA helps me to begin to achieve my wishes and my dreams, and already has brought big and positive changes to my own and my entire family's life.


— Sabira M. (1/2/2010)
SOLA Afghanistan

No comments:

Post a Comment