Thank you, Baba Ted, for sharing this 9/11 reflections with all of us.
I enthusiastically want to share one of my poems about PEACE that my lovely host mom give me the courage to write. Thank you so much, mom :)
It was a sweet dream only
When I was small, I was dreaming
When I become younger
The war will be finished
The children will not be orphans
The women will not be widows
The villages will not be desolate
I was dreaming, when I become younger
The world will be full of love
The world will be full of colors
The world will be big enough for all beings
The world will be without limits.
I was dreaming, when I become younger
They will not hang any liberal person
They will not stone any singer
They will not burn any woman
They will not break any pen
BUT.....
I became young when you were not here
Every night, I am counting the missile movements
Every day, I am hearing the cry of the poor
Every moment, I am seeing ruined places
You are not still here to see
The world become smaller and as dark as coffins
There is no color for me to draw my dreams
The hearts are cold and useless
I am still without you
I am victim because of having this active tongue
I am victim because of being an Afghan Girl
I am victim because of being
I just heard, if you come one day, the world will change
I just heard, that there is a world by the name of peace
I just know your name
I never feel you
No problem, I am very patient person
I will wait for you and see your way
No comments:
Post a Comment