Here is our dear Khadija, in her school in Hartford. I am with her now, she miss every one so much! I went to profile of all of you and showed ur picz and she just say love all of you! she has a very nice host mom (Noreen) and host sister (Mary). Both of them know sign language very well. she recognized all of you. Mina Z, you have not any pic in ur facebook profile so she just keep asking about you. and shogofa you dont have either she ask abt u too, and Husnia ur pic with her is the back ground of her Lap. She miss every one of you who are tag here and when she see ur pics she just say love you ♥ --- Sabira Asef Wafa,Bashir Green Wood, Ehsan Noori, Ellaha Sharifi, Fatemeh Ahmadi, Gohar Farid Noori, Freshta Basij-Rasikh, Hila Gharzai, Husnia Alokozai, Mahnaz Rezai, Marzy Nasrat, Nahid Paiman, Qasim Moradzadeh, Rona Kabiri, Sana Seerat, Shabana Basij-Rasikh, Shugufa Basij Rasikh, and Soraya Afzali like this.

Sabira Moradi She is a very Bright, incridible and wonderful young lady! many many Thanks to Ted Achilles who made her dreams come true.

Mahnaz Rezai :) I am happy u r with her. Enjoy your time. Say hi to her

Fatima Arab Soo glad that finally she made it! m very excited for her future and all the best to her. I miss her too :(, hope we'll see each other soon... ♥

Fatemeh Ahmadi wow :) im glad she's finally there studying and itz great you are with her. tell her i love her and miss her as well ♥ and hope to see her soon :)

Husnia Alokozai Awww, that is where I wanted to see her. Write her in a piece of paper that Husnia loves you! I want to Skype with her soon!!!

Shogofa Amini soooo happy to see her here I hope see her soon loveee you Khadija ♥

Tom Toomey great picture. I met this little girl last week and heard that she was going to the US for school. Good luck to her
Abdul Qudos Amini wow khadija really you are a lucky girl
How I wish I had a camera. I'd love to send you a photo of her smile as she spelled out HUSNIA LOVES KHADIJA JAN. We are off in a couple of hours to take her to Noreen's home and maybe she'll get a chance to watch the ASD graduation this afternoon.
More later and as always, Husnia Jan, thanks for all you did to make this day possible for our gal Khadija. --- BT
Awww that is so Sweet. Please write her that
" HUSNIA Loves You Khadija Jan. "
I miss her so much, I wish there was a way to meet her. --- Husnia
SHE BROUGHT ME SCRABBLE TILES THAT SAID, HUSNIA LOVE YOU JAN
FROM KHADIJA
And let me add - thank you Husnia!
You did an amazing job of supporting and working with Khadija this past year. I am so impressed with how you taught yourself ASL, then taught Khadija. I had not seen her for almost one year and it was obvious that her language and math skills had improved. When I saw you two a couple weeks ago, it was so cool to see Khadija carrying out addition in her head during that game we were playing. I remember when we just started working with her with the beans.
I have not seen the picture yet because am in Kapisa on slow internet and it is still in the process of opening - may be opened by tomorrow ;) but I am sure it is adorable :)
ok big hugs and hope to see you both very soon here or there... --- Maria W.
Dear All,
Thank you for all your kindness and support for Khadija. I appreciate every effort of yours made for Khadija's better future.
Today a new chapter begun in her life and this will take her where she could only imagine being in Afghanistan.
Thank you for bringing such a valuable change in Khadija's life!
Mr. Ted- Thank you for everything for Khadija.
Appreciate you all! --- Husnia
P.S. Attached a picture from Dubai airport. :)
Soooo excited to hear from you! I shall tell my donors about our little Khadija. It was not only my SONS OF ITALY LODGE who so graciously donated, but also, my three societies at church, the Sodality of the Blessed Virgin Mary at my church (St. Leo's in Little Italy); my friends, relatives, and when I would win a 50/50 raffle or the football pool or get tips for serving dinners at my church and my lodge, etc., etc.; even my dentist sent me a heck for her. I just received another check for $50 from my aunt. I shall send that, too. I would just carry fliers around with me all the time and tell people about her. I've raised $1,755 so far! I am so excited! :-) I am so pleased that my daughter, Maria, got her started into learning sign language; that was such a blessing! She'll do fine!
Please keep me posted! Love, Sadie W., mother of Maria W.
Our gal is holding up remarkably well / was distressed when I caught up to her at Dulles, got lots of kindly hugs from the gals at the info center at United but was still barely holding back the tears then along came a new Maria - copies here who signs and her daughter Carmen.
It took them all of about two minutes to bring out Khadija's ever so welcome and memorable smile. Next thing - the three of them were off "shopping" and Khadija came back with a coloring book, crayons, a bottle of water, AND scrabble. Next thing you know Maria was signing a letter - Khadija would find it - and she spelled out baby and headband and .... what fun to watch - these little bits of "random kindness" that can mean so very, very much in the life of a child or any of us. The gals at United were very, very impressed and did some good stuff for Carmen and her Mom re Mileage Plus.
It took them all of about two minutes to bring out Khadija's ever so welcome and memorable smile. Next thing - the three of them were off "shopping" and Khadija came back with a coloring book, crayons, a bottle of water, AND scrabble. Next thing you know Maria was signing a letter - Khadija would find it - and she spelled out baby and headband and .... what fun to watch - these little bits of "random kindness" that can mean so very, very much in the life of a child or any of us. The gals at United were very, very impressed and did some good stuff for Carmen and her Mom re Mileage Plus.
Khadija's first and formost ASL teacher was Maria W., whose Mom, Sadie, was responsible for raising most of the travel money that got her here and up to Providence. Sadie found "her market for support for Khadija" at the Sons of Italy club in the Baltimore area. Wow. --- Ted









No comments:
Post a Comment