Saturday, March 12, 2011

Khadija is coming!

MariaEllahaShogofaMashaMinaMaryamSabiraMariaNarvanAli FatemehFaridaFatima like this.
Rian She's coming, she's coming, she's really coming! Khadija will arrive in April with Mr. Ted! She has the undeniably wonderful American School for the Deaf in West Hartford, CT waiting for her; absolutely wonderful host family prospects; AND a most wonderful offer to all her many great Afghan sisters to stay at a house next door for weekends!
Sabira wow I can not wait to see our Khadija here! she is absolutely wonderful, she speaks from heart with you. there is no doubt that u could not communicate with her. she is so sweet ♥
Bibimah ohhh nice, you are happy what about us here, we will miss her alot.
Sabira I know Elnaz jan bt her eduction and her being independent is so important she should hv a good education to be independent in the future!
Bibimah we can deal with her absence, but she is always in every one's heart, bestt wishes for her
Shogofa WOWOW can't wait to see her lovely Khadija soooo happy for her come sooon dear...miss you really... Rian Sabira and Shogofa, we are trying so hard to have you both at the airport to meet her when she arrives next month! Can you imagine her happiness? Shogofa, we will make all those plans when you come here tomorrow. Can't wait to see YOU!!!
Shabana I am so happy to hear about Khadija! I am so happy. You have no idea! It made my day! Thanks!
Maryam I am extremely happy that finally she is able to come here. I am so proud of you Khadijah jan, Thank you Ms. Smith for sharing this wonderful news with us.
Robin I wish she could come to Nebraska.
Fatima I wish all the best with her;she is very kind.
Fatima I enjoyed spending every minute with her. she definitely has a bright future, and hope to see her in US. All the best to her. Love and miss you Khadija Jan ♥
Mina OH MY GOOODNESSSS..... WOW.... I can't wait to see Khadija!!! I am so happy for her.... XXXXOOOOO
Yagana Excellent news.
Wazhma Hello Rian - are you still looking for a host family for Khadija in West Hartford. Please let me know. Thanks.
Meena Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Narvan Yes she is so nice.
Rian Teachers from the American School for the Deaf offered to open their doors to Khadija this week; that is what made her journey to the U.S. no longer just a dream. The extreme need now is for funds, especially over the next four months. For ...although the school has met us well over halfway, it is very expensive. If anyone has ideas about groups, perhaps high schools, for example, that might find Khadija's education something they wish to help support, please let us know. Would any of you who are likely to come visit her this spring be willing to meet with student groups in Hartford? This would be one way you could continue to help make the world unfold for your Khadija!See More
Fatemeh OMG..... I can't say how happy I am to hear such great news. Khadija deserves all this ♥
Sana OMG! I am so happy:) I cant wait to see her♥ i love you khadija jan and misssssss you ssoooooooo muchhhhh
Husnia OMG! I didn't know this! Khadija is in Mazar- Sharfi, can't wait to see her and give her this great News. Thank you Rian for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment